The Turkish Coalition of America (TCA) is now accepting applications for the 12th Annual Washington Summer Internship Program. The TCA Internship Program is open to undergraduate/graduate students and recent graduates of Turkish American heritage. Now in its twelfth year, the TCA Washington Summer Internship Program has provided 187 internship opportunities for young Turkish Americans at Congressional offices throughout Washington, DC. Designed to enhance Turkish American participation in political life, the program provides an opportunity for young Turkish Americans to live and work in the nation’s capital, learn about the American political process, contribute to U.S.-Turkey relations and the TCA mission, and explore career opportunities in public affairs.
Summer internship opportunities last up to 10 weeks between June and August 2019. TCA accepts qualified applicants to the program and then facilitates their placement as interns on Capitol Hill, at TCA or at other DC-based nonprofit organizations. Interns will receive a monthly stipend for the duration of the internship.
Please submit all materials in the same email. Failure to follow application instructions will make you ineligible for the program.
Applications must include:
Completed application form
College transcript (unofficial transcript is acceptable)
2 photographs of yourself
A copy of your passport or green card
(Özgür Töre, https://ftnnews.com)
- TCA Gusi Peace Prize is Read into Congressional Record
- 5th Annual TCA Turkish American Youth Leadership Congress Concludes
- TCA President Meets with Members of Congress
- The Businessman Who Spent 60 Million Dollars for the Case of Turkey
- 4th Annual TCA Turkish American Youth Leadership Congress Concludes
Latest from Admin TOA
- Turkish Scientist Ali Erdemir Is Elected A Member of The National Academy of Engineering
- Mayor de Blasio, Commissioner O'Neal Hold a Press Conference on Crime Statistics
- Turkey’s Yildirim Sets Financing in Bid for Long Beach Shipping Terminal
- Turkish Tech Entrepreneur Makes '30 under 30' list
- Mayor Bill de Blasio and NYPD Chief Harrison Visited Muslim Community after the Terror Attack in New Zealand