The United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA) is partnering with the Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) to offer United Nations Member States the opportunity to participate in an orbital space mission utilizing SNC's Dream Chaser® space vehicle. The mission will be open to all Member States of the United Nations, and developing countries are particularly encouraged to participate. The mission will carry experiments, payloads, or satellites provided by institutions in the participating countries.
The purpose of this Call for Interest (CFI) is to provide a summary of the proposed mission and to solicit information from Member States interested in providing experiments, payloads, or satellites that could be flown on this mission. The CFI also has the objective of gathering information on the interested countries so that UNOOSA may better understand the demand for this type of mission.
This mission will be the first space mission devoted to addressing the Sustainable Development Goals.
Latest from Admin TOA
- MTS Logistics, NYC-Based National Logistics Provider, Raises Over $50,000 for Autism Awareness with 9th Annual Bike Tour with MTS for Autism
- NASA Awards $45.5 Million for Private Moon Lander Work on Project Artemis
- Pink Martini Goes on Turkey Tour
- Fire at New Haven Mosque Was Intentionally Set, Fire Chief Says
- AIA Elects Turkish Architect Emre Arolat as 2019 Honorary Fellow