Roketsan Missiles Industries of Turkey and Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) have signed an MoU at Farnborough International Airshow to explore broad areas of cooperation in air and space. SNC offers five decades of experience as an integrator and innovator in aerospace, aviation and electronics. Roketsan provides customer solutions for a broad range of capabilities and services spanning land, air and maritime defence needs.
“We look forward to exploring our opportunities to leverage strengths between our two companies,” said Emin Alpman, chairman of the board of Roketsan. “With our respective diverse expertise, we are hopeful our potential work together will allow us to reach beyond our current horizons.”
Latest from Admin TOA
- Turkey's Lira Slightly Firmer, Investors Weigh Up Prospects of Better U.S. Ties
- President Erdogan: "EU Must Pay"
- THO hosts “ Turkey Today” in New York with SETA DC and Sabah
- Kivanc Tatlitug North America Goes to Washington DC, Sept. 30!
- GCA 2018 Highlights: Crushing on Christine Lagarde, Chobani’s Ulukaya is More than Just a Yogurt Maker, And More