Turkish businessmen Tunc and Ali Capa will bring German chicken restaurant Wienerwald to Romania in a franchise agreement which could see 35 restaurants open by 2013, according to Ziarul Financiar. The former managers of real estate developer Anchor Group could hire up to 600 people in the venture, with Bucharest due to open its first store in Spring 2011. Specialising in steamed and marinated fresh chicken, Wienerwald is active in Germany and Turkey. Source: thediplomat.ro
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Pinar Toprak: Everything You Need to Know About Marvel’s First Female Composer
- Renowned Turkish Dr. Oz is on BiP Now!
- Trump's Trade Step Shows U.S. Can Hit Turkey Where It Hurts
- More than 50,000 Small and Medium-sized Businesses Exceeded $500,000 in Sales in Amazon’s Stores in 2018
- Refik Anadol, Turkish-American Artist Receives The Lifetime Awardees for 2019 Florence Biennale - Contemporary Arts