SKOPJE, Macedonia (AP) - Ibrahim Cevahir, Turkish investor and owner of 'Cevahir Holding', speaks during a cornerstone ceremony for construction of four skyscrapers and shopping mall, in Skopje, Macedonia, Monday, July 16, 2012. The construction site that measures about 280.000 square meters (3.000.000 square feet) will consist of four towers with 42 floors each 130 meters (427 feet) tall with business space, shopping mall, and providing residence to 5,000 people. This is the largest construction of residential buildings ever launched in Macedonia worth euro 300 million (367 million US Dollar) and will be completed in three years by Turkish company 'Cevahir Holding'.
Macedonian leaders officially launched on Monday the country's largest-ever residential construction project a
Latest from Admin TOA
- Aziz Sancar's New Turkish Community Center Aims to Bring Turkish Culture to America
- Chobani CEO Hamdi Ulukaya Considers Going Public
- Dr. Oz Recounts His Visits to Syrian Refugee Camps
- Turkey Cuts Investment Criteria for Foreigners Seeking Citizenship
- Dream Chaser Space Plane Set to Land as Matchbox Sky Busters Toy