Turkish businessman Ali Kılınç is running for a seat at Ukrainian parliament. Long time resident of Ukraine, Turkish businessman Ali Kılınç decided to run for a seat at the parliament in the upcoming elections. Ali Kılınç has become a Ukrainian citizen and is now an MP candidate on the list of Ridna Vitçizna party, which means "motherland." Elections will be held on October 28. Although the chances for his party to pass the election treshold are very low Kılınç wants to stay in politics to serve Turks living in Ukraine.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Brooklyn Borough President Supports WeWalk
- Interfaith Leaders Gather at NYC
- NYPD Holds a Special Holiday Party
- Selen Comes in Like a 'Typhoon', Turkish Immigrant Voted Chatham Township Mayor in 3-2 Count; Kelly Voted Deputy Mayor
- Tayfun Selen Becomes First Turkish Mayor to Be Elected in US After Being Voted Chatham Township Mayor