Chairman of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Van Zahir Qandashoglu told Turkish “Dunya” paper that the number of people to visit Holy Cross of Van on 19 September has grown. The chairman of the chamber told the paper that after that event an Armenian businessman plans to invest about $50 million to build five-star hotel in Van.
Qandashoglu said closed borders make it difficult and long to get to Van, since they have a plan to found an organization which could organize direct flights Yerevan-Van-Yerevan.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- NYPD Members and Community Leaders gather at NYPD MTS Heritage Gala
- 5th Annual TCA Turkish American Youth Leadership Congress Concludes
- Secretary Pompeo Released A Republic Day Message
- Bitcoin Cash Devcon Gets Commended By Cornell Professor Emin Gün Sirer
- Seattle Turkish Film Festival Starts on November 9th