Chairman of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Van Zahir Qandashoglu told Turkish “Dunya” paper that the number of people to visit Holy Cross of Van on 19 September has grown. The chairman of the chamber told the paper that after that event an Armenian businessman plans to invest about $50 million to build five-star hotel in Van.
Qandashoglu said closed borders make it difficult and long to get to Van, since they have a plan to found an organization which could organize direct flights Yerevan-Van-Yerevan.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Massive Security Operation Underway to Protect the 73rd Session of UNGA
- New York Turkish Apparel Center (TAC) Is Aspiring to Be The New Marketplace for U.S. Buyer
- Aziz Sancar's New Turkish Community Center Aims to Bring Turkish Culture to America
- Chobani CEO Hamdi Ulukaya Considers Going Public
- Dr. Oz Recounts His Visits to Syrian Refugee Camps