Chairman of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Van Zahir Qandashoglu told Turkish “Dunya” paper that the number of people to visit Holy Cross of Van on 19 September has grown. The chairman of the chamber told the paper that after that event an Armenian businessman plans to invest about $50 million to build five-star hotel in Van.
Qandashoglu said closed borders make it difficult and long to get to Van, since they have a plan to found an organization which could organize direct flights Yerevan-Van-Yerevan.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Pinar Toprak: Everything You Need to Know About Marvel’s First Female Composer
- Renowned Turkish Dr. Oz is on BiP Now!
- Trump's Trade Step Shows U.S. Can Hit Turkey Where It Hurts
- More than 50,000 Small and Medium-sized Businesses Exceeded $500,000 in Sales in Amazon’s Stores in 2018
- Refik Anadol, Turkish-American Artist Receives The Lifetime Awardees for 2019 Florence Biennale - Contemporary Arts