Chairman of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Van Zahir Qandashoglu told Turkish “Dunya” paper that the number of people to visit Holy Cross of Van on 19 September has grown. The chairman of the chamber told the paper that after that event an Armenian businessman plans to invest about $50 million to build five-star hotel in Van.
Qandashoglu said closed borders make it difficult and long to get to Van, since they have a plan to found an organization which could organize direct flights Yerevan-Van-Yerevan.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- NYPD Holds a Special Holiday Party
- Selen Comes in Like a 'Typhoon', Turkish Immigrant Voted Chatham Township Mayor in 3-2 Count; Kelly Voted Deputy Mayor
- Tayfun Selen Becomes First Turkish Mayor to Be Elected in US After Being Voted Chatham Township Mayor
- Can Netflix Take Turkey’s TV Dramas to the World?
- Studio Vural Designs Memorial to Slain Journalist Jamal Khashoggi