Hong Kong based trade fair organizer United Business Media (UBM) announced that it has agreed to acquire a 65% stake in Rotaforte International Trade Fairs & Media, the owner of the Istanbul Jewelry Show. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. The announcement follows UBM’s pending $289 million acquisition of Canon Communications in the U.S.
Founded in 1985, Rotaforte International Trade Fairs & Media is one of the leading independent show organizers in Turkey. Specialized in jewellery, gems and watch industries, Rotaforte's reputation is based on its sector specific experience and resolute commitment to excellence in service to its clients.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- NYPD Members and Community Leaders gather at NYPD MTS Heritage Gala
- 5th Annual TCA Turkish American Youth Leadership Congress Concludes
- Secretary Pompeo Released A Republic Day Message
- Bitcoin Cash Devcon Gets Commended By Cornell Professor Emin Gün Sirer
- Seattle Turkish Film Festival Starts on November 9th