Hong Kong based trade fair organizer United Business Media (UBM) announced that it has agreed to acquire a 65% stake in Rotaforte International Trade Fairs & Media, the owner of the Istanbul Jewelry Show. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. The announcement follows UBM’s pending $289 million acquisition of Canon Communications in the U.S.
Founded in 1985, Rotaforte International Trade Fairs & Media is one of the leading independent show organizers in Turkey. Specialized in jewellery, gems and watch industries, Rotaforte's reputation is based on its sector specific experience and resolute commitment to excellence in service to its clients.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- MTS Logistics, NYC-Based National Logistics Provider, Raises Over $50,000 for Autism Awareness with 9th Annual Bike Tour with MTS for Autism
- NASA Awards $45.5 Million for Private Moon Lander Work on Project Artemis
- Pink Martini Goes on Turkey Tour
- Fire at New Haven Mosque Was Intentionally Set, Fire Chief Says
- AIA Elects Turkish Architect Emre Arolat as 2019 Honorary Fellow