Turkish American Judge Jay (Ceyhun) Karahan visited TCA headquarters in Washington, DC to speak with TCA Washington summer interns about public service, his career as a judge and attorney, and his experiences running for elected office. TCA summer interns also had the opportunity to ask questions and get advice about their own careers and future political ambitions.
Judge Karahan serves as the judge for Harris Country Criminal Court Number 8 in Houston, TX, a position he has held since 2003. Judge Karahan is the highest elected Turkish American official and is currently the only Turkish American currently serving in elected office.
Latest from Admin TOA
- NYPD Members and Community Leaders gather at NYPD MTS Heritage Gala
- 5th Annual TCA Turkish American Youth Leadership Congress Concludes
- Secretary Pompeo Released A Republic Day Message
- Bitcoin Cash Devcon Gets Commended By Cornell Professor Emin Gün Sirer
- Seattle Turkish Film Festival Starts on November 9th