SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC), a leading private bank and wealth management company, today announced that its Board of Directors ratified the appointment of Hafize Gaye Erkan as President. As President, Erkan will work closely with all members of the executive management team in executing and further improving the Bank
Erkan has been part of the executive management team since joining First Republic three years ago and was an advisor to the Bank for the prior two years. Before joining First Republic, she worked for nine years at Goldman Sachs, most recently as Managing Director and Head of Financial Institutions Group Strats. Erkan has a Ph.D in Operations Research and Financial Engineering from Princeton University and a Bachelor of Science degree from Bogazici University in Turkey.
Latest from Admin TOA
- NYPD Members and Community Leaders gather at NYPD MTS Heritage Gala
- 5th Annual TCA Turkish American Youth Leadership Congress Concludes
- Secretary Pompeo Released A Republic Day Message
- Bitcoin Cash Devcon Gets Commended By Cornell Professor Emin Gün Sirer
- Seattle Turkish Film Festival Starts on November 9th