Turkish businessmen Tunc and Ali Capa will bring German chicken restaurant Wienerwald to Romania in a franchise agreement which could see 35 restaurants open by 2013, according to Ziarul Financiar. The former managers of real estate developer Anchor Group could hire up to 600 people in the venture, with Bucharest due to open its first store in Spring 2011. Specialising in steamed and marinated fresh chicken, Wienerwald is active in Germany and Turkey. Source: thediplomat.ro
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- NYPD Holds a Special Holiday Party
- Selen Comes in Like a 'Typhoon', Turkish Immigrant Voted Chatham Township Mayor in 3-2 Count; Kelly Voted Deputy Mayor
- Tayfun Selen Becomes First Turkish Mayor to Be Elected in US After Being Voted Chatham Township Mayor
- Can Netflix Take Turkey’s TV Dramas to the World?
- Studio Vural Designs Memorial to Slain Journalist Jamal Khashoggi