SPARKS, Nev. (KRNV & MyNews4.com) -- Sparks-based Sierra Nevada Corporation has just been awarded a $10 million dollar NASA contract. The money will be used to develop commercial safety spacecrafts for travel to the International Space Station. Many experts are calling them "space taxis." Other companies winning contracts include aerospace giant Boeing and Space Exploration Technologies.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- NYPD Members and Community Leaders gather at NYPD MTS Heritage Gala
- 5th Annual TCA Turkish American Youth Leadership Congress Concludes
- Secretary Pompeo Released A Republic Day Message
- Bitcoin Cash Devcon Gets Commended By Cornell Professor Emin Gün Sirer
- Seattle Turkish Film Festival Starts on November 9th