SPARKS, Nev. (KRNV & MyNews4.com) -- Sparks-based Sierra Nevada Corporation has just been awarded a $10 million dollar NASA contract. The money will be used to develop commercial safety spacecrafts for travel to the International Space Station. Many experts are calling them "space taxis." Other companies winning contracts include aerospace giant Boeing and Space Exploration Technologies.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Turkish Scientist Ali Erdemir Is Elected A Member of The National Academy of Engineering
- Mayor de Blasio, Commissioner O'Neal Hold a Press Conference on Crime Statistics
- Turkey’s Yildirim Sets Financing in Bid for Long Beach Shipping Terminal
- Turkish Tech Entrepreneur Makes '30 under 30' list
- Mayor Bill de Blasio and NYPD Chief Harrison Visited Muslim Community after the Terror Attack in New Zealand