SPARKS, Nev. (KRNV & MyNews4.com) -- Sparks-based Sierra Nevada Corporation has just been awarded a $10 million dollar NASA contract. The money will be used to develop commercial safety spacecrafts for travel to the International Space Station. Many experts are calling them "space taxis." Other companies winning contracts include aerospace giant Boeing and Space Exploration Technologies.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- NYPD Holds a Special Holiday Party
- Selen Comes in Like a 'Typhoon', Turkish Immigrant Voted Chatham Township Mayor in 3-2 Count; Kelly Voted Deputy Mayor
- Tayfun Selen Becomes First Turkish Mayor to Be Elected in US After Being Voted Chatham Township Mayor
- Can Netflix Take Turkey’s TV Dramas to the World?
- Studio Vural Designs Memorial to Slain Journalist Jamal Khashoggi