SPARKS, Nev. (KRNV & MyNews4.com) -- Sparks-based Sierra Nevada Corporation has just been awarded a $10 million dollar NASA contract. The money will be used to develop commercial safety spacecrafts for travel to the International Space Station. Many experts are calling them "space taxis." Other companies winning contracts include aerospace giant Boeing and Space Exploration Technologies.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Massive Security Operation Underway to Protect the 73rd Session of UNGA
- New York Turkish Apparel Center (TAC) Is Aspiring to Be The New Marketplace for U.S. Buyer
- Aziz Sancar's New Turkish Community Center Aims to Bring Turkish Culture to America
- Chobani CEO Hamdi Ulukaya Considers Going Public
- Dr. Oz Recounts His Visits to Syrian Refugee Camps