CEO of Ihlas Holding Enver Oren will be laid to rest on Saturday after a funeral at the Eyup Sultan Mosque in Istanbul. CEO of Turkey's Ihlas Holding, Enver Oren passed away on Friday at the age of 74. Oren was receiving treatment at the Sisli Memorial Hospital's intensive care unit. He was hospitalized in January. Enver Oren will be laid to rest on Saturday after a funeral at the Eyup Sultan Mosque in Istanbul.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Aziz Sancar's New Turkish Community Center Aims to Bring Turkish Culture to America
- Chobani CEO Hamdi Ulukaya Considers Going Public
- Dr. Oz Recounts His Visits to Syrian Refugee Camps
- Turkey Cuts Investment Criteria for Foreigners Seeking Citizenship
- Dream Chaser Space Plane Set to Land as Matchbox Sky Busters Toy