CEO of Ihlas Holding Enver Oren will be laid to rest on Saturday after a funeral at the Eyup Sultan Mosque in Istanbul. CEO of Turkey's Ihlas Holding, Enver Oren passed away on Friday at the age of 74. Oren was receiving treatment at the Sisli Memorial Hospital's intensive care unit. He was hospitalized in January. Enver Oren will be laid to rest on Saturday after a funeral at the Eyup Sultan Mosque in Istanbul.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Turkish Scientist Ali Erdemir Is Elected A Member of The National Academy of Engineering
- Mayor de Blasio, Commissioner O'Neal Hold a Press Conference on Crime Statistics
- Turkey’s Yildirim Sets Financing in Bid for Long Beach Shipping Terminal
- Turkish Tech Entrepreneur Makes '30 under 30' list
- Mayor Bill de Blasio and NYPD Chief Harrison Visited Muslim Community after the Terror Attack in New Zealand