CEO of Ihlas Holding Enver Oren will be laid to rest on Saturday after a funeral at the Eyup Sultan Mosque in Istanbul. CEO of Turkey's Ihlas Holding, Enver Oren passed away on Friday at the age of 74. Oren was receiving treatment at the Sisli Memorial Hospital's intensive care unit. He was hospitalized in January. Enver Oren will be laid to rest on Saturday after a funeral at the Eyup Sultan Mosque in Istanbul.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- NYPD Members and Community Leaders gather at NYPD MTS Heritage Gala
- 5th Annual TCA Turkish American Youth Leadership Congress Concludes
- Secretary Pompeo Released A Republic Day Message
- Bitcoin Cash Devcon Gets Commended By Cornell Professor Emin Gün Sirer
- Seattle Turkish Film Festival Starts on November 9th