CEO of Ihlas Holding Enver Oren will be laid to rest on Saturday after a funeral at the Eyup Sultan Mosque in Istanbul. CEO of Turkey's Ihlas Holding, Enver Oren passed away on Friday at the age of 74. Oren was receiving treatment at the Sisli Memorial Hospital's intensive care unit. He was hospitalized in January. Enver Oren will be laid to rest on Saturday after a funeral at the Eyup Sultan Mosque in Istanbul.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- NYPD Holds a Special Holiday Party
- Selen Comes in Like a 'Typhoon', Turkish Immigrant Voted Chatham Township Mayor in 3-2 Count; Kelly Voted Deputy Mayor
- Tayfun Selen Becomes First Turkish Mayor to Be Elected in US After Being Voted Chatham Township Mayor
- Can Netflix Take Turkey’s TV Dramas to the World?
- Studio Vural Designs Memorial to Slain Journalist Jamal Khashoggi