WASHINGTON/ATLANTA- Fourth Annual Turkish-American Friendship Day was held in Georgia. The Fourth Annual Turkish-American Friendship Day was held in Atlanta, capital of Georgia state of the US on February 6-7. The event was organized by Atlanta-based ‘Istanbul Center’ and attended by Georgia governor, senators and deputies as well as Turkish officials.
Formal talks and a reception were held during the organization. Speaking at the reception, Georgia Governor Nathan Deal said they were happy to witness that the relations of Turkey and Georgia were improving year by year.
Meanwhile, Georgia state senate and the house of representatives passed a bill appraising the agencies contributing to the enhancement of relations among Turkey and Georgia and paying tribute to the Turkish community living in Atlanta.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- TCA Announces 12th Annual Washington Summer Internship Program
- American Siblings Find Estranged Turkish Father After Series of Family Feuds
- The Mark's Izak Senbahar Talks Luxury
- NYPD Members and Community Leaders gather at NYPD MTS Heritage Gala
- 5th Annual TCA Turkish American Youth Leadership Congress Concludes