This global economic crisis, which is said to be one of the biggest ones in the 21st century, is an important factor in the increase in unemployment in the United States. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics for November 2008, in that month there was a 6.7% unemployment rate with 10.3 million people out of work.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Supporters of Turkey's Syria op Rally Outside White House
- US Withdraws Forces from Observation Post in Syria – Peace Spring
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Names Gul Turkmenoglu New General Manager
- General Harrigan: "Turkey Remains An Incredibly Important Partner to the Alliance"
- TOA Awards Applications Start