TWIN FALLS, Idaho (KLIX) – Chobani founder Hamdi Ulukaya and his famous yogurt company will be profiled on the popular CBS television news program “60 Minutes.” The Greek yogurt giant will be featured on the program this Sunday, April 9, according to the TV network. Ulukaya opened his Twin Falls manufacturing plant in 2012 – he has another one in New York – and in recent months it has been the topic of some controversy by alternative media because it is partly staffed by refugees.
Ulukaya, who emigrated from Turkey to the U.S. in 1994, will discuss his life and success, including hiring refuges, on the Sunday segment with “60 Minutes” reporter Steve Kroft. The show starts at 5 p.m. MST on Sunday.
By Andrew Weeks - Read More: Chobani Founder to Be Featured on ’60 Minutes’ | http://newsradio1310.com/chobani-founder-to-be-featured-on-60-minutes/?trackback=tsmclip
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Turkish Scientist Ali Erdemir Is Elected A Member of The National Academy of Engineering
- Mayor de Blasio, Commissioner O'Neal Hold a Press Conference on Crime Statistics
- Turkey’s Yildirim Sets Financing in Bid for Long Beach Shipping Terminal
- Turkish Tech Entrepreneur Makes '30 under 30' list
- Mayor Bill de Blasio and NYPD Chief Harrison Visited Muslim Community after the Terror Attack in New Zealand