TWIN FALLS, Idaho (KLIX) – Chobani founder Hamdi Ulukaya and his famous yogurt company will be profiled on the popular CBS television news program “60 Minutes.” The Greek yogurt giant will be featured on the program this Sunday, April 9, according to the TV network. Ulukaya opened his Twin Falls manufacturing plant in 2012 – he has another one in New York – and in recent months it has been the topic of some controversy by alternative media because it is partly staffed by refugees.
Ulukaya, who emigrated from Turkey to the U.S. in 1994, will discuss his life and success, including hiring refuges, on the Sunday segment with “60 Minutes” reporter Steve Kroft. The show starts at 5 p.m. MST on Sunday.
By Andrew Weeks - Read More: Chobani Founder to Be Featured on ’60 Minutes’ | http://newsradio1310.com/chobani-founder-to-be-featured-on-60-minutes/?trackback=tsmclip
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Supporters of Turkey's Syria op Rally Outside White House
- US Withdraws Forces from Observation Post in Syria – Peace Spring
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Names Gul Turkmenoglu New General Manager
- General Harrigan: "Turkey Remains An Incredibly Important Partner to the Alliance"
- TOA Awards Applications Start