Davis Polk advised the representative of the initial purchasers on a Rule 144A/Regulation S debt offering by Chobani, LLC and Chobani Finance Corporation, Inc. of $530 million aggregate principal amount of their 7.500% senior notes due 2025. Chobani, headquartered in New York, is a leading natural food company that manufactures, markets, distributes and sells Greek yogurt and other yogurt-based products in the United States and select international markets. Chobani is the number 1 brand in the U.S. Greek yogurt market.
The Davis Polk capital markets team included partner Michael Kaplan and associates Yasin Keshvargar, Joseph S. Payne and Roohi Gupte. The tax team included counsel Alon Gurfinkel and associate Kelli A. Rivers. Counsel David A. Zilberberg and associate Yuko Masunaga provided environmental advice. Partner Frank J. Azzopardi and associate Paul S. Lee provided intellectual property and technology advice. Members of the Davis Polk team are based in the New York and London offices.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- NYPD Holds a Special Holiday Party
- Selen Comes in Like a 'Typhoon', Turkish Immigrant Voted Chatham Township Mayor in 3-2 Count; Kelly Voted Deputy Mayor
- Tayfun Selen Becomes First Turkish Mayor to Be Elected in US After Being Voted Chatham Township Mayor
- Can Netflix Take Turkey’s TV Dramas to the World?
- Studio Vural Designs Memorial to Slain Journalist Jamal Khashoggi