SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC), a leading private bank and wealth management company, today announced that its Board of Directors ratified the appointment of Hafize Gaye Erkan as President. As President, Erkan will work closely with all members of the executive management team in executing and further improving the Bank
Erkan has been part of the executive management team since joining First Republic three years ago and was an advisor to the Bank for the prior two years. Before joining First Republic, she worked for nine years at Goldman Sachs, most recently as Managing Director and Head of Financial Institutions Group Strats. Erkan has a Ph.D in Operations Research and Financial Engineering from Princeton University and a Bachelor of Science degree from Bogazici University in Turkey.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Aziz Sancar's New Turkish Community Center Aims to Bring Turkish Culture to America
- Chobani CEO Hamdi Ulukaya Considers Going Public
- Dr. Oz Recounts His Visits to Syrian Refugee Camps
- Turkey Cuts Investment Criteria for Foreigners Seeking Citizenship
- Dream Chaser Space Plane Set to Land as Matchbox Sky Busters Toy