SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC), a leading private bank and wealth management company, today announced that its Board of Directors ratified the appointment of Hafize Gaye Erkan as President. As President, Erkan will work closely with all members of the executive management team in executing and further improving the Bank
Erkan has been part of the executive management team since joining First Republic three years ago and was an advisor to the Bank for the prior two years. Before joining First Republic, she worked for nine years at Goldman Sachs, most recently as Managing Director and Head of Financial Institutions Group Strats. Erkan has a Ph.D in Operations Research and Financial Engineering from Princeton University and a Bachelor of Science degree from Bogazici University in Turkey.
Latest from Admin TOA
- MTS Logistics, NYC-Based National Logistics Provider, Raises Over $50,000 for Autism Awareness with 9th Annual Bike Tour with MTS for Autism
- NASA Awards $45.5 Million for Private Moon Lander Work on Project Artemis
- Pink Martini Goes on Turkey Tour
- Fire at New Haven Mosque Was Intentionally Set, Fire Chief Says
- AIA Elects Turkish Architect Emre Arolat as 2019 Honorary Fellow