Markets in Colorado and the Carolinas are drawing the most potential home buyers, according to data released recently by ATTOM Data Solutions. The property data company analyzed mortgage applications to create its
An index above 100 in a given market means an above-average ratio of homes will be sold there compared with the national average. ATTOM looked at 120 metropolitan areas that had at least 100,000 single-family homes and condos. Those that scored the highest combined affordable homes with access to jobs, said Daren Blomquist, senior vice president of ATTOM.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Turkish Scientist Ali Erdemir Is Elected A Member of The National Academy of Engineering
- Mayor de Blasio, Commissioner O'Neal Hold a Press Conference on Crime Statistics
- Turkey’s Yildirim Sets Financing in Bid for Long Beach Shipping Terminal
- Turkish Tech Entrepreneur Makes '30 under 30' list
- Mayor Bill de Blasio and NYPD Chief Harrison Visited Muslim Community after the Terror Attack in New Zealand