Markets in Colorado and the Carolinas are drawing the most potential home buyers, according to data released recently by ATTOM Data Solutions. The property data company analyzed mortgage applications to create its
An index above 100 in a given market means an above-average ratio of homes will be sold there compared with the national average. ATTOM looked at 120 metropolitan areas that had at least 100,000 single-family homes and condos. Those that scored the highest combined affordable homes with access to jobs, said Daren Blomquist, senior vice president of ATTOM.
Latest from Admin TOA
- NYPD Members and Community Leaders gather at NYPD MTS Heritage Gala
- 5th Annual TCA Turkish American Youth Leadership Congress Concludes
- Secretary Pompeo Released A Republic Day Message
- Bitcoin Cash Devcon Gets Commended By Cornell Professor Emin Gün Sirer
- Seattle Turkish Film Festival Starts on November 9th