Flagstone Property Group has filed $122 million lawsuit against the city of Miami. The suit was filed one day after commissioners unanimously declared the developer in default of a 99-year ground lease that would allow Flagstone to build its luxury hotel and marina complex, and claims the city breached agreements with the developer causing them to lose millions in investments, according to the Miami Herald.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Massive Security Operation Underway to Protect the 73rd Session of UNGA
- New York Turkish Apparel Center (TAC) Is Aspiring to Be The New Marketplace for U.S. Buyer
- Aziz Sancar's New Turkish Community Center Aims to Bring Turkish Culture to America
- Chobani CEO Hamdi Ulukaya Considers Going Public
- Dr. Oz Recounts His Visits to Syrian Refugee Camps