According to the latest numbers from the United Nations, a record number of people
Turkish Heritage Organization have been organizing events and conducting research on the Syrian refugee crisis as part of humanitarian aid programming. THO look forward to expanding our partnerships and programming to tackle pressing issues surrounding the global refugee crisis. THO commends all actors across the globe, from international organizations and national governments to NGOs and community activists, in their efforts to alleviate the refugee crisis and tackle the violence and conflict that force people from their homes.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Massive Security Operation Underway to Protect the 73rd Session of UNGA
- New York Turkish Apparel Center (TAC) Is Aspiring to Be The New Marketplace for U.S. Buyer
- Aziz Sancar's New Turkish Community Center Aims to Bring Turkish Culture to America
- Chobani CEO Hamdi Ulukaya Considers Going Public
- Dr. Oz Recounts His Visits to Syrian Refugee Camps