ATAA remembers victims of Armenian terrorism.
ATAA condemns these acts of violence against innocent individuals and remembers these tragedies with great sorrow and deliberation to bring the perpetrators and their supporters to justice.
June 2, 1978 - Madrid, Spain
Three Armenian gunmen open automatic gunfire on the automobile of the Turkish Ambassador to Spain, Zeki Kuneralp. The Ambassador's wife, Necla Kuneralp, and a guest, a retired Turkish Ambassador, Besir Balcioglu, are killed. Spanish chauffeur, Antonio Torres, dies later from his wounds.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Massive Security Operation Underway to Protect the 73rd Session of UNGA
- New York Turkish Apparel Center (TAC) Is Aspiring to Be The New Marketplace for U.S. Buyer
- Aziz Sancar's New Turkish Community Center Aims to Bring Turkish Culture to America
- Chobani CEO Hamdi Ulukaya Considers Going Public
- Dr. Oz Recounts His Visits to Syrian Refugee Camps