ATAA remembers victims of Armenian terrorism.
ATAA condemns these acts of violence against innocent individuals and remembers these tragedies with great sorrow and deliberation to bring the perpetrators and their supporters to justice.
June 2, 1978 - Madrid, Spain
Three Armenian gunmen open automatic gunfire on the automobile of the Turkish Ambassador to Spain, Zeki Kuneralp. The Ambassador's wife, Necla Kuneralp, and a guest, a retired Turkish Ambassador, Besir Balcioglu, are killed. Spanish chauffeur, Antonio Torres, dies later from his wounds.
Latest from Admin TOA
- TCA Announces 12th Annual Washington Summer Internship Program
- American Siblings Find Estranged Turkish Father After Series of Family Feuds
- The Mark's Izak Senbahar Talks Luxury
- NYPD Members and Community Leaders gather at NYPD MTS Heritage Gala
- 5th Annual TCA Turkish American Youth Leadership Congress Concludes