Turkish Airlines (THY) has carried more than 30.3 million passengers in the first half of this year, its highest ever in a six-month period, according to a statement the airline released Tuesday.
The national flag carrier said that the total number of customers rose by 13.5 percent in June compared to the same month last year, reaching 5.7 million.
THY added that the number of international passengers increased 15.3 percent compared to June 2016. With a fleet of 337 aircraft, THY flies to 250 international destinations in 120 countries, more than any other airline worldwide.
THY also offers flights to 72 local destinations across Turkey.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Aziz Sancar's New Turkish Community Center Aims to Bring Turkish Culture to America
- Chobani CEO Hamdi Ulukaya Considers Going Public
- Dr. Oz Recounts His Visits to Syrian Refugee Camps
- Turkey Cuts Investment Criteria for Foreigners Seeking Citizenship
- Dream Chaser Space Plane Set to Land as Matchbox Sky Busters Toy