Turkish Airlines (THY) has carried more than 30.3 million passengers in the first half of this year, its highest ever in a six-month period, according to a statement the airline released Tuesday.
The national flag carrier said that the total number of customers rose by 13.5 percent in June compared to the same month last year, reaching 5.7 million.
THY added that the number of international passengers increased 15.3 percent compared to June 2016. With a fleet of 337 aircraft, THY flies to 250 international destinations in 120 countries, more than any other airline worldwide.
THY also offers flights to 72 local destinations across Turkey.
Latest from Admin TOA
- NYPD Holds a Special Holiday Party
- Selen Comes in Like a 'Typhoon', Turkish Immigrant Voted Chatham Township Mayor in 3-2 Count; Kelly Voted Deputy Mayor
- Tayfun Selen Becomes First Turkish Mayor to Be Elected in US After Being Voted Chatham Township Mayor
- Can Netflix Take Turkey’s TV Dramas to the World?
- Studio Vural Designs Memorial to Slain Journalist Jamal Khashoggi