On behalf of the Government of the United States of America, and the American people, I congratulate the people of Turkey as you celebrate the 95th anniversary of the founding of the Republic of Turkey. A robust partnership between our two governments is crucial to the security and well-being of all our citizens and strengthens important shared objectives including freedom, prosperity, stability, and rule of law. As NATO Allies, we have worked together for many decades to promote peace and prosperity around the world. Our security cooperation in Afghanistan and Syria remains strong, and our continued partnership is critical in countering regional threats.
As you mark this anniversary, we reaffirm the ties between our two countries, and look forward to expanding collaborative efforts in the future based on our shared interests and the strong ties of our past.
Latest from Admin TOA
- MTS Logistics, NYC-Based National Logistics Provider, Raises Over $50,000 for Autism Awareness with 9th Annual Bike Tour with MTS for Autism
- NASA Awards $45.5 Million for Private Moon Lander Work on Project Artemis
- Pink Martini Goes on Turkey Tour
- Fire at New Haven Mosque Was Intentionally Set, Fire Chief Says
- AIA Elects Turkish Architect Emre Arolat as 2019 Honorary Fellow