WASHINGTON/ATLANTA- Fourth Annual Turkish-American Friendship Day was held in Georgia. The Fourth Annual Turkish-American Friendship Day was held in Atlanta, capital of Georgia state of the US on February 6-7. The event was organized by Atlanta-based ‘Istanbul Center’ and attended by Georgia governor, senators and deputies as well as Turkish officials.
Formal talks and a reception were held during the organization. Speaking at the reception, Georgia Governor Nathan Deal said they were happy to witness that the relations of Turkey and Georgia were improving year by year.
Meanwhile, Georgia state senate and the house of representatives passed a bill appraising the agencies contributing to the enhancement of relations among Turkey and Georgia and paying tribute to the Turkish community living in Atlanta.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Supporters of Turkey's Syria op Rally Outside White House
- US Withdraws Forces from Observation Post in Syria – Peace Spring
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Names Gul Turkmenoglu New General Manager
- General Harrigan: "Turkey Remains An Incredibly Important Partner to the Alliance"
- TOA Awards Applications Start