Daphne Oz has offered more glimpses of her and husband John Jovanovic's new baby son, Jovan Jovanovic Jr. The 29-year-old The Chew co-host recently posted on her Instagram page two new pics of the child, whose face is not shown. She is seen carrying the boy in a baby carrier in one, while another shows him being fed. Daphne posted the first pic of her son when he was five days old and his face was also hidden then.
"Sitting here, feeding my babe, singing songs my mama used to sing to me..." she wrote. "PS. for those asking, John and I decided to wait to share Philo's first face pic at 2 months, and we're doing the same with JJ
- World Stars to Gather for Turkish Series on Refugees
- Turkey is Celebrated at Benefit Hosted by LA Phil International Committee
- Legend Turkoglu Takes On New Career Challenge
- 2013 LATFF Announces Winners
- Sierra Nevada Corporation and Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company Partner on Dream Chaser Program
Latest from Admin TOA
- NYPD Holds a Special Holiday Party
- Selen Comes in Like a 'Typhoon', Turkish Immigrant Voted Chatham Township Mayor in 3-2 Count; Kelly Voted Deputy Mayor
- Tayfun Selen Becomes First Turkish Mayor to Be Elected in US After Being Voted Chatham Township Mayor
- Can Netflix Take Turkey’s TV Dramas to the World?
- Studio Vural Designs Memorial to Slain Journalist Jamal Khashoggi