Launched by The American Turkish Society in 2011, the Young Society Leaders (YSL) is a program that convenes a select, diverse group of American and Turkish professionals who are also outstanding young leaders in their 30s and 40s. Accomplished in their fields of business, law, medicine, journalism, academia, and the arts, these individuals are dedicated to an improved future of U.S.-Turkish business, diplomatic, and cultural ties. Every year, The American Turkish Society selects its distinguished list of leaders. If you're interested, you can apply below link.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Morton’s Is Closing in Georgetown, Here’s Hakan Ilhan’s Plan to Replace It
- Turkish Consulate General Relocates Near the UN
- Meet The Unknown Immigrant Billionaire Betting Her Fortune To Take On Musk In Space
- Borusan Mannesmann Denied Exemption From Tariffs
- Dr. Oz to Introduce Gobeklitepe in Television Show