Launched by The American Turkish Society in 2011, the Young Society Leaders (YSL) is a program that convenes a select, diverse group of American and Turkish professionals who are also outstanding young leaders in their 30s and 40s. Accomplished in their fields of business, law, medicine, journalism, academia, and the arts, these individuals are dedicated to an improved future of U.S.-Turkish business, diplomatic, and cultural ties. Every year, The American Turkish Society selects its distinguished list of leaders. If you're interested, you can apply below link.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Chobani Refocuses Marketing and Sales Around Demand Creation
- Symantec Sells SSL Business to DigiCert for $950M in Cash and 30% Shares
- Teachers Retirement System Of The State Of Kentucky Has Boosted Its Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) Holding by $1.19 Million as Stock Rose
- ‘Turkey Has A Big Role to Play’ in Syria, US Secretary of State Tillerson Says
- Turkish University Focuses On Health Technology