Launched by The American Turkish Society in 2011, the Young Society Leaders (YSL) is a program that convenes a select, diverse group of American and Turkish professionals who are also outstanding young leaders in their 30s and 40s. Accomplished in their fields of business, law, medicine, journalism, academia, and the arts, these individuals are dedicated to an improved future of U.S.-Turkish business, diplomatic, and cultural ties. Every year, The American Turkish Society selects its distinguished list of leaders. If you're interested, you can apply below link.
Latest from Admin TOA
- NYPD Members and Community Leaders gather at NYPD MTS Heritage Gala
- 5th Annual TCA Turkish American Youth Leadership Congress Concludes
- Secretary Pompeo Released A Republic Day Message
- Bitcoin Cash Devcon Gets Commended By Cornell Professor Emin Gün Sirer
- Seattle Turkish Film Festival Starts on November 9th