FORT LEE, NJ (JANUARY 20, 2015) - Z Realty Group announced the firm has successfully arranged the sale of 220 Straight Street in Paterson, New Jersey, a 76-unit apartment complex in Hudson County. Zeynep "Z" Ekemen, Managing Principal at Z Realty Group, noted there was a lot of interest among both U.S. and foreign buyers, since few such distinctive properties come on the market in Northern New Jersey.
220 Straight Street has been converted into 76 units for residential use from a former textile mill building. The 60,000 square foot building features 45-flex convertible two (2) bedroom units in which a loft can be used as a second bedroom, 3-flex three (3) bedroom units, 3-flex four (4) bedroom units and 15-fourth floor Duplex two (2) bedroom units. All units in the building are market rent apartments.
The property is just a few blocks away from I-80 and in close proximity to Garden State Parkway.
Z Realty Group represented the foreign investor and American Properties Realty represented the seller.
About Z Realty Group:
Z Realty Group, New Jersey's only woman-owned full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm specializes in Investment Sales, Real Estate Development, Industrial Properties, Retail Leasing, Owner Representation and Built-to-Suit Leases and Sales.
The firm provides a relationship-driven approach to structuring and marketing properties.
For further information, please visit www.zrealtygroup.com
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Turkish Scientist Ali Erdemir Is Elected A Member of The National Academy of Engineering
- Mayor de Blasio, Commissioner O'Neal Hold a Press Conference on Crime Statistics
- Turkey’s Yildirim Sets Financing in Bid for Long Beach Shipping Terminal
- Turkish Tech Entrepreneur Makes '30 under 30' list
- Mayor Bill de Blasio and NYPD Chief Harrison Visited Muslim Community after the Terror Attack in New Zealand