The American Institute of Architects (AIA) has elected Emre Arolat, founder of Emre Arolat Architecture (EAA) as a 2019 Honorary Fellow. Honouring internaitonal architects for their "exceptional work and significant contributions" to the built environment and its impact on society, the programme has also recognised Sandra Barclay, Alberto Campo Baeza, Hane Duncan and Esa Mohamed, among others.
Arolat will receive his Honorary Fellowship and medal during the Investiture Ceremony, which takes place on 7 June, 2019 in Las Vegas, US.
EAA most recently unveiled the concept for Nora Mosque and Community Centre in Ajman, UAE. Capturing the spiritual and environmental context of the site, the projects aims to create a sense of place-making through design.
(By: Michael Hasenstab - www.arabianindustry.com)
Latest from Admin TOA
- Supporters of Turkey's Syria op Rally Outside White House
- US Withdraws Forces from Observation Post in Syria – Peace Spring
- Intercontinental New York Times Square Names Gul Turkmenoglu New General Manager
- General Harrigan: "Turkey Remains An Incredibly Important Partner to the Alliance"
- TOA Awards Applications Start