FORT LEE, NJ (MARCH 12, 2013) - Zeynep "Z" Ekemen has been selected by CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSGP), commercial real estate's leading internet provider of information, analytics and marketing services, to receive the prestigious CoStar Power Broker Award. This annual award recognizes the "best of the best" in commercial real estate brokerage by highlighting the U.S. firms and individual brokers who closed the highest transaction volumes in commercial property sales or leases in 2012 in their respective markets.
With the largest professional research organization serving the commercial real estate industry, CoStar is uniquely positioned to identify the top firms and brokers in each market. Every year, CoStar records the commercial real estate sales and lease transactions that closed during the previous year and presents CoStar Power Broker Awards to the brokerage firms and individual brokers who closed the highest transaction volumes in commercial property sales and leases in each market.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Turkish Scientist Ali Erdemir Is Elected A Member of The National Academy of Engineering
- Mayor de Blasio, Commissioner O'Neal Hold a Press Conference on Crime Statistics
- Turkey’s Yildirim Sets Financing in Bid for Long Beach Shipping Terminal
- Turkish Tech Entrepreneur Makes '30 under 30' list
- Mayor Bill de Blasio and NYPD Chief Harrison Visited Muslim Community after the Terror Attack in New Zealand