Two Turkish Americans were victorious on Nov. 2 in their campaigns for elected office, according to the Turkish Coalition USA Political Action Committee (TC-USA PAC).
Karahan, already one of only two Turkish Americans to win a U.S. election, was re-elected by a wide margin to his position as Presiding Judge of the Harris County Criminal Court #8 in Houston, Texas.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Brooklyn Borough President Supports WeWalk
- Interfaith Leaders Gather at NYC
- NYPD Holds a Special Holiday Party
- Selen Comes in Like a 'Typhoon', Turkish Immigrant Voted Chatham Township Mayor in 3-2 Count; Kelly Voted Deputy Mayor
- Tayfun Selen Becomes First Turkish Mayor to Be Elected in US After Being Voted Chatham Township Mayor