Two Turkish Americans were victorious on Nov. 2 in their campaigns for elected office, according to the Turkish Coalition USA Political Action Committee (TC-USA PAC).
Karahan, already one of only two Turkish Americans to win a U.S. election, was re-elected by a wide margin to his position as Presiding Judge of the Harris County Criminal Court #8 in Houston, Texas.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Aziz Sancar's New Turkish Community Center Aims to Bring Turkish Culture to America
- Chobani CEO Hamdi Ulukaya Considers Going Public
- Dr. Oz Recounts His Visits to Syrian Refugee Camps
- Turkey Cuts Investment Criteria for Foreigners Seeking Citizenship
- Dream Chaser Space Plane Set to Land as Matchbox Sky Busters Toy