Two Turkish Americans were victorious on Nov. 2 in their campaigns for elected office, according to the Turkish Coalition USA Political Action Committee (TC-USA PAC).
Karahan, already one of only two Turkish Americans to win a U.S. election, was re-elected by a wide margin to his position as Presiding Judge of the Harris County Criminal Court #8 in Houston, Texas.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- NYPD Members and Community Leaders gather at NYPD MTS Heritage Gala
- 5th Annual TCA Turkish American Youth Leadership Congress Concludes
- Secretary Pompeo Released A Republic Day Message
- Bitcoin Cash Devcon Gets Commended By Cornell Professor Emin Gün Sirer
- Seattle Turkish Film Festival Starts on November 9th