Two Turkish Americans were victorious on Nov. 2 in their campaigns for elected office, according to the Turkish Coalition USA Political Action Committee (TC-USA PAC).
Karahan, already one of only two Turkish Americans to win a U.S. election, was re-elected by a wide margin to his position as Presiding Judge of the Harris County Criminal Court #8 in Houston, Texas.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Turkish Scientist Ali Erdemir Is Elected A Member of The National Academy of Engineering
- Mayor de Blasio, Commissioner O'Neal Hold a Press Conference on Crime Statistics
- Turkey’s Yildirim Sets Financing in Bid for Long Beach Shipping Terminal
- Turkish Tech Entrepreneur Makes '30 under 30' list
- Mayor Bill de Blasio and NYPD Chief Harrison Visited Muslim Community after the Terror Attack in New Zealand