NEW YORK, NY, APRIL 10, 2018 – MTS Logistics, a New York-based shipping and logistics company, today was named a Top 10 Shipper by the Port of New Orleans, the United States’ fourth-largest port by cargo volume. The Port of New Orleans held an awards ceremony to honor the Port’s top ten shippers and ocean carriers for their support over the years, as these companies helped lead the Port’s rise to the fourth-largest slot among U.S. shipping ports.
MTS Logistics executives were in New Orleans to receive the award and to attend the 10th Anniversary Cargo Connections Conference, a large event featuring a diverse group of shipping industry
experts that has helped MTS Logistics stay on top of the latest shipping and logistics trends around the U.S. and the world.
President of MTS Logistics, Sedat Saka, accepted the award, and offered these words:
“Receiving this special honor would not be possible without the hard work of the entire MTS Logistics team, and our partners, vendors, and industry experts. Their dedication and commitment to ensuring MTS Logistics gets our customers’ goods imported, exported, and shipped in an expeditious and reliable manner has helped fuel the company’s rapid growth into a Top 10 shipper at the Port of New Orleans, and a decisive force in the U.S. shipping market.” Mr. Saka added, “I thank each and every member of the MTS Logistics community for their support.”
Aytac Akgul, a Business Development Manager at MTS Logistics, was also on hand in New Orleans during the ceremony.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Pinar Toprak: Everything You Need to Know About Marvel’s First Female Composer
- Renowned Turkish Dr. Oz is on BiP Now!
- Trump's Trade Step Shows U.S. Can Hit Turkey Where It Hurts
- More than 50,000 Small and Medium-sized Businesses Exceeded $500,000 in Sales in Amazon’s Stores in 2018
- Refik Anadol, Turkish-American Artist Receives The Lifetime Awardees for 2019 Florence Biennale - Contemporary Arts